We hope that you and your loved ones are safe and sound during these difficult times. Here at Wasatch Dental your health is our highest priority. In accordance with guidelines from the Utah Department of Health and the Utah Dental Association we are implementing a few new policies:
1. You must fill out and sign this Wellness Form prior to entering in our office.
2. Please wear a mask to and from our office. We can provide one upon request.
3. Please text or call upon arrival to our office and wait in your vehicle. We will contact you when we are ready for you to come up.
4. Please wait outside the glass doors on the 2nd floor near the restrooms until we take your temperature and verify that your Wellness Form has been filled out.
5. Only one person can accompany each patient upstairs to the glass doors and must return to their car until the patient treatment has been finished.
6. We ask that you use our hand sanitizer and mouthwash prior to and after treatment.
7. As recommended by the American Dental Association and due to increased overhead for securing and implementing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment and protocols, there will be a $20 ancillary fee associated with each visit. We will submit the fee to your insurance (if applicable) but your insurance will determine reimbursement.
8. We are lengthening appointments to ensure appropriate cleaning of the operatories and to minimize patient traffic. With extra time we aim to minimize visits by completing treatment during the same visit.
Thank you for your patience with and trust in us!
Sincerely, Dr. Olson and The Wasatch Dental Team.
Please see our new Covid-19 form: Wellness Form